|Screen Size||21.5 Inch|
|Response Time||12 ms with overdrive|
|Resolution||1920 x 1080 at 60 Hz|
|Other Features||Aspect ratio:
0.248 x 0.248 mm
Viewing angle (typical):
(178° vertical / 178° horizontal)
Up to 60°
Dell 21.5 Inch S2240T Touch Monitor
- Ergonomic stand: Slide your display toward you smoothly and naturally to touch and type while tilting as much as 60°. Good for classrooms, home offices, clinics and other professional applications.
- VESA compatibility: You can also choose to mount your monitor on the wall or attach it to the Dell Single Monitor Arm1 to enjoy even greater viewing flexibility.
- Integrated connectivity: HDMI, Digital Visual Interface (DVI) and VGA ports enable direct connections to your desktop, laptop, camera, phone and other electronic devices to enhance almost any view.
- Image projection: Enabling touch is easy! Simply connect the USB cable from your PC to the monitor’s USB upstream port, and use either a HDMI, DVI2 or VGA2 cable to project images onscreen.
- Great screen clarity: 16:9 Full HD with 1920 x 1080 (max) resolution; 3,000:1 (typical) high contrast ratio; Mega Dynamic contrast ratio estimated at 8 million:1 (max); wide 178°/178° viewing angle for effective collaboration.
- 20W typical power consumption: Energy use is up to 28.57 percent lower than the previous-generation Dell touch monitor.
- Power-saving features: Dynamic dimming lowers brightness of predominantly white screens. PowerNap, when enabled, dims the monitor when not in use.
Warranty – 3 year