|Chipset||Intel® Dual-Core Celeron® J1800 SoC (2.41 GHz)|
|Supported Processors||Built in with an Intel® Dual-Core Celeron® J1800 SoC (2.41 GHz)
* Do not disassemble the onboard SoC and the heatsinks by yourself to avoid damage to these components.
1 MB Cache
|Max Memory||2 x DDR3 DIMM sockets supporting up to 8 GB of system memory
* Due to a Windows 32-bit operating system limitation, when more than 4 GB of physical memory is installed, the actual memory size displayed will be less than the size of the physical memory installed.
Dual channel memory architecture
Support for DDR3/-L 1333 MHz memory modules
Support for non-ECC memory modules
|Onboard Video||Integrated in the SoC:
1 x D-Sub port, supporting a maximum resolution of 2560×1600
1 x HDMI port, supporting a maximum resolution of 1920×1080
|Onboard Audio||Realtek® ALC887 codec
High Definition Audio
* To configure 7.1-channel audio, you have to use an HD front panel audio module and enable the multi-channel audio feature through the audio driver.
Support for S/PDIF Out
|Onboard LAN||Realtek® GbE LAN chip (10/100/1000 Mbit)|
GIGABYTE GA-J1800M-D3P Motherboard with Built In 2.41Ghz DDR3 Celeron Processor
- Built-in Intel® Celeron™ J1800 (2.41 GHz) Dual-Core processor
- GIGABYTE Ultra Durable™ Technology
- Dual channel DDR3/-L UDIMM slot support
- Audio Noise Guard with High Quality Audio Capacitors
- All Solid Capacitors with Humidity Protection New Glass Fabric PCB design
- LAN with high ESD Protection
- HDMI, D-SUB ports on rear panel
- GIGABYTE On/Off Charge™ for USB devices
- PCIe and PCI interface for wide-range expansion card selections
03 Years Warranty
There are no reviews yet.