- Computers & Technologies
- Hard Disk Drive (HDD)
- Optical Disk Drive
- Portable Hard Disk Drive
- Portable SSD
- RAM (Desktop)
- Desktop PC
- Security and Safety
- Wireless & Router
Top rated products
Dell OptiPlex 7060-MT Core i7 8th Gen Brand PC
৳ 70,875.00৳ 67,500.00
Dell S2240T 21.5 Inch Touch Monitor
৳ 23,900.00৳ 22,700.00
TP-LINK TL-WR941HP 450Mbps High Power Wireless N Router
৳ 4,550.00৳ 4,260.00
HP 280 G3 MT i3 7th Gen Desktop PC
৳ 37,000.00৳ 35,500.00
HP ProDesk 400 G5 MT Core i3 8th Gen Business PC
৳ 39,900.00৳ 38,000.00
HP ProDesk 400 G5 MT Core i5 8th Gen Business PC
৳ 47,250.00৳ 45,000.00
HP ProDesk 600 G3 MT Core i5 7th Gen Business PC
৳ 51,975.00৳ 49,500.00
HP ProDesk 600 G4 MT Core i5 8th Gen Business PC
৳ 52,500.00৳ 50,000.00
Terms and Conditions
Dear Customers, Rosen Mart always puts customers first. However, in order to improve the quality of customer service, timely and faster, some rules and regulations have to be followed. Respected customers are specially requested to follow the below-mentioned rules carefully before purchasing computer products from Rosen Mart. thank you
All product warranties declared at the time of sale are essentially warranties provided by the product manufacturer. That is, the warranty service of the sold product is mainly carried by the parent company of the particular brand. Each brand is different in terms of warranty service and their terms and conditions are mentioned on their official website. In this regard, the subsidiary Rosen Mart is acting as a means of enforcing the warranty service terms of the original brand companies.
The warranty conditions specified by the manufacturer are as follows:
- Warranty is a service that is an agreement between the manufacturer or importer and the buyer. Under this contract, the buyer manufacturer or importer is responsible for repairing or replacing the goods sold. Rosen Mart provides full assistance to the customer in obtaining warranty service for purchased products and Rosen Mart acts as an intermediary between the customer and the manufacturer or importer.
- Most of the products imported by Rosen Mart are covered by warranty within a short period of time and some products are replaced as soon as complaints are received.
- All products sold are not warranted. The warranty is valid only for products for which the parent company has declared a warranty period.
- The warranty is 1-3 years depending on the brand and model of the laptop. But all laptop batteries and adapters warranty is only 1 year.
- If a product under warranty is found to be defective after sale, the defect is rectified by repair and replaced immediately depending on the type of product.
- If the product of a particular model is not suitable for replacement, Rosen Mart may replace it with an equivalent product of any other brand currently in stock.
- A product of a particular model is unrepairable and if the same or equivalent product is not available in our stock, a better product of that model can be replaced through depreciation and price adjustment.
- If the product of a particular model is not available to Rosen Mart beyond repair or replacement, the price may be refunded through sales depreciation adjustment.
- Rosen Mart will not be held responsible if any software or data is damaged or lost during the use of the product or during the service of Rosen Mart. Note that in this case Rosen Mart will not be responsible for data recovery or software restoration.
- The time to return the product after completing the service work after covering the product warranty of a certain model is not fixed, this time can be from 5-7 days to a maximum of 35-40 days or more; Because in most cases the parts required for repair have to be specially imported as there is not enough buffer stock in the country which takes a lot of time.
- Consumers are informed that most of the warranty products are not repaired, the parts that are lost are replaced but in most cases are imported from abroad.
- Computer setup and operating system customized at the time of sale are not covered under warranty.
- Lifetime Warranty Lifetime warranty shall mean the provision of warranty service for the product for as long as it is considered to be a common product in the market. If a product is covered by a ‘lifetime’ warranty, the customer will receive warranty service if the product is a common product in the market. If a product is considered as EOL (End of Life) in the market i.e. if the product becomes obsolete then it will no longer come under warranty. When the new version of the product is released in the market, it will not get warranty service with the old version. It should be noted that in terms of life time warranty, according to BCA’s policy, the customer or buyer can enjoy this service for a maximum of 2 (two) years.
- Rosen Mart may charge a fee for any service outside the scope of warranty which shall be effective subject to the consent of the purchaser.
- In the case of service warranty, if any parts are required to be changed or added, then the buyer will normally collect it at his own responsibility or can collect it through Rosen Mart subject to payment of advance price with the consent of the buyer.
- Rosen Mart shall not be liable if any problem is detected in the product or any new problem is created during the free software or hardware tuning provided by Rosen Mart during or after the warranty period.
- For a warranty claim due to dead pixels on the monitor, a minimum of 3 or more dead pixels must be visible.
- It is mandatory for the buyer to bring the box of the product at the time of product warranty claim.
In which cases the warranty will not be valid or may be conditional:
- Defects caused by careless use such as water-soaking, breakage, burns, injuries, deep scratches, etc. are not covered by the warranty.
- If the serial or serial sticker of a product is partially or completely removed, removed or damaged for any reason, the product will no longer be covered by the warranty.
- If the motherboard, graphics card and RAM have fungus or rust and any deep scratches or scratches on the motherboard, the graphics card or RAM will not be covered by the warranty.
- The product will not be covered by warranty if one or more pins are found to be completely or partially broken, bent or deformed in case of motherboard and processor.
- Since Rosen Mart. The laptop, desktop or any product does not apply any kind of password or security code at the time of delivery, so the buyer has to bear the full responsibility of the BIOS password on the laptop, desktop or any other device. It will not be covered under warranty.
- Removing the Apple Mac Book’s own operating system will void the product’s warranty.
- Parts like printer cartridges, toner, head, roller, drum, element cover etc. are out of warranty.
- The use of ink, ink cartridges or toner cartridges other than the ink, ink cartridges or toner cartridges specified by the manufacturer in relation to the warranty of the printer will not be covered by the warranty.
- For certain models of combo keyboard-mouse (all keyboard-mouse bundles sold together) damage to either the keyboard or mouse requires the complete combo set (accessories) to be presented for warranty. Only keyboard or mouse presented separately for warranty will not be acceptable.
- Power adapters for printers, scanners, routers, switches, access points, TV cards, etc. and similar products are not covered under warranty.
- If more than 2 months have passed in the warranty or service department after the warranty of a particular product, the company will not bear the responsibility of the product.
- If the warranty receipt paper of a specific product is lost, the product must be accepted subject to the purchase receipt and appropriate proof.
Join Risk Free
30 days refund
Online 24 hours
On all order over
34, Bardhanbari, Golartek Rd
Mirpur-1, Dhaka- 1216
Cell: +880 191-1019709 | +880 963-8828701
E-mail: [email protected]